Wednesday, December 26, 2012

First Post! :)

I am starting this blog for something to do. I have watched the Yogscast from their first Minecraft videos, and I have been very interested in the Shadow of Israphel (SoI) series. I have watched all the episodes currently available numerous times (they are up to episode 42 now), and I know the plot and details like the back of my hand. I also have a New Year's resolution to start a blog, and while watching "Part 38: The Hand," it came into my mind that this is what I should write about. I see numerous comments on the SoI videos and on the Yogscast facebook page about the return of the series, and this will help me with the wait and maybe eliminate some of the anticipation for those that view this. I am planning on not only talking about the episodes but also things related to the series, and I want to get a weekly quiz question set up about he series. As long as my resolution doesn't fall by the wayside, I will probably post at least once a day. I am in college, so once the spring semester starts up it may be harder to post. As I said in my description, this is not affiliated with the Yogscast. Hope you keep reading :)

Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment