Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SUPER late posting... thankfully I didn't miss anything!

Sorry for not posting in like 2 months... but luckily I did not miss anything. I have been sorta following the YogPod cover photos (thanks to comments from you guys!) and I still watch SoI on repeat over and over. I thought summer would bring me more free time, but working is actually more time consuming than school was.

So during the two months I have not been posting, the Yogscast main channel has reached 5 MILLION subs, 2 BILLION views, and from the Yogscast that I follow, Duncan, Hannah, Sjin, and Sips have reached their 1 MILLION subs. I didn't post through all of E3 either. But I did not miss one thing... the return of SoI.

We are nearing the 11 month mark since the publishing of Part 42: "The Oasis." Basically every theory that has come up about the return has failed... lol. So for any of you that like to hold to the hope that SoI is returning on some sort of anniversary or through some sort of calender, you have the facebook cover photos left, and possibly the 1 year anniversary of "Part 42: The Oasis" on July 27th. But personally I think that they will just post it when they feel like it. Even though you would think they are waiting for something good to keep everyone waiting this long... haha

But I will hopefully try to find something entertaining to post during the indefinite hold on SoI videos... maybe episode covers or cool things about SoI I see online. But until then, here is 10 hours of HONEYDEWYEAYEA they posted for their 2 billion video views:

4 comments:

  1. HELLO
    i just discovered something that changes the hole story here it is so one day i was messing araound with my skin stealer and i stole israphels skin and the =n you wont believe what i saw its Israphel with Xephos's clothes on i think this could be something very big about SOI


    here are some photos

    http://goo.gl/Pok8b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Someone posted that on the last cover photo update yesterday... But I will be sure to blog about it! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. around 1 min mark there a nether portal in the back round and a wall that looks like the wall on the yogscast youtube page

    ReplyDelete