Sunday, June 30, 2013

On My Mind: Questions/Thoughts While Watching

So while I play Minecraft or Don't Starve I obviously have SoI on constant repeat in a playlist. And a couple things have come across my mind as I watched that I am particularly curious about. Nothing really important to the plot, just questions I have about the series that would be really cool if someone could answer. Many of them do not have a concrete answer (since they do not mention anything about it in the videos). I am going to put my mind ramblings down here, so feel free to respond with your thoughts!


  • Why did Jock_Fireblast burn down Mistral?
    • He is evil... and maybe it was just an order from Israphel... but does he have any connection to the city? What led him to be there?
  • I would love to see an SoI spin-off where it is basically the timeline of SoI from the point of view of the bad guys. That would be amazing.
    • Not really a question... but every time I watch the series I think about it and want it to happen more and more. It would be so cool to see the bad guy side and also get more of an idea of the background of the sand and why they want to destroy the world.
  • Does the live streams from Granny_Bacon's funeral and the Adventures of Verigan have anything to do with the SoI plot? 
    • I know they were for fun, but do they have any merit in the SoI plot?
  • How old are all of the characters?
    • I know they talk about age in Part 14, but it is all confusing... and I do find it funny if Old_Peculier (or Knight_Peculier now) is really one of the youngest people... and Honeydew is with Granny_Bacon if she is really THAT old.
  • What ever happened to the second Evil_Honeydew?
    • They never killed him... maybe he will come back in Part 43 or later... who knows.
  • So the sand is bad because it will spread everywhere... but it is good because it is sealing metal baddies from coming back and taking over... so which is worse?
  • Why aren't there more girls in SoI?
  • When will SoI come back???
    • hahaha I had to say it ... lol Not a real question, but it is always on my mind.
Here are just some thoughts I had recently that I could remember. Feel free to comment with any answers/opinions! I love reading comments and I will respond promptly. I get about 1000 views a month and I know people are reading, but very few comments. So type down below!

4 comments:

  1. if you saw the latest yognews they mentioned soı alot in that episode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't but I will have to go watch it now!

      Delete
  2. btw shannon thanks for making this amazing blog i love to read what there is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wish I had time to post more, but I have some stuff put together for people to read soon. I am glad you like it :)

      Delete