Thursday, March 21, 2013

About Me :)

So I have posted 13 blog posts (oooh spooky! :P) and I never really introduced myself. Now I know you didn't come here to read about me... lol. But since I have all this time, and I never did this, I might as well do it now. I am going to limit myself to my Minecraft life, because my personal life is personal. (One personal detail... I am 20. A lot of people think on Minecraft that I am some little kid, but like I said before, I am in college) :)

So my Minecraft name is greeniegirl0506. I bought Minecraft right after it came out in Beta. My younger brother got it in Alpha and he was playing it all the time. We were also watching the original Yogscast minecraft series at the time. I really wanted to play and not just watch, my brother wouldn't let me build on his, and I had a job, so I got my own.

My current skin - Just changed it recently. Also has headphones on the side and the hood is also part of the hat :)

I am an avid player of adventure maps, and I also like to free build solo and with friends. I sometimes also like to make skins for girls, and I have a whole computer file folder of them. I also love the idea of the Hunger Games servers, but I am not good at finding things and I often try to use my charm to stay alive and offer friendship to others. I played once with ChimenySwift, which was probably the coolest thing ever (next to getting to play with Lewis and Simon if given the chance). I used to play on ImDiety, a multiplayer server. I  unfortunately gave in to my brothers offer of an x-ray mod/hack/whatever it was, and looted a ton of diamond stuff I found buried in the ground by someone and let's just say I don't play on there anymore :P It was unfortunate, and I regret cheating and I only play on vanilla now because it is the right thing to do and I have no idea how to get mods. I also tried tekkit for a while and I can do some things but that was way over my head for the amount of time I have to play each day.

Now I am really into Minecraft capture the flag (IP: mcctf.com). It is sooooo much fun. 99.9% of the time I play as an archer and I don't want to brag but I am a really good sniper. I play at least a few games a day so if you are looking to find me look there. I also do the parkour on omega realms and I sometimes go on minecraft paintball and I have a captain rank.

I also play a TON on a towny server called Haven (IP: havenmc.com). It is a great server. I own a town called WinterTide and I previously owned a town called Melai, which I sold and since renamed Troy. I also won a real-life Minecraft pick from the server (Like the foam ones they sell) and I think that it is really cool that you can advance so far and also win real stuff. So if you ever need a good server to play on, go here and /msg greeniegirl0506. You are even free to join my town!

I also watch a lot of Minecraft on youtube. I subscribe to and almost religiously watch Lewis&Simon, Duncan, Hannah, Sjin, Sips, and Nilsey from the Yogscast. I also sub to ChimneySwift. Check the other yogscasters and Chim out if you haven't already! They are really funny and entertaining!

So that's it. If you see me on Minecraft anywhere feel free to say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya there, I love your blog, I've laways wanted a blog about SOI, i'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That really means a lot :) And you should! Saw you have a blog at least started... you should write some stuff! I bet it will be great if you are a huge fan. I am just so into the series and there is so much to it I couldn't help but write about it. :)

    ReplyDelete