Thursday, March 21, 2013

Skin Changes!

I don't plan on sleeping tonight since I have to get up at 5am EST, so I think I am just going to add a bunch of posts here tonight. So, again browsing the Yogscast forums... there is some funny stuff on there. But I came across this post first and then was redirected to this thread that was a bit earlier. It was posted on March 9th and is about Simon's changing skin.

Here is what his skin normally looks like
Google Images
And here is what a Yognau(gh)t found

Yogscast Forums

Some people have been saying that they don't think this new skin change has anything to do with the SoI series. Personally I think it does. It is one of the earlier hints that have been coming up recently, and it is obvious by all the references that SoI is at least on their mind, if they aren't working on it now. I'm not saying that this skin will necessarily be seen in Part 43, but I think that at some point Honeydew will become this bloody demon zombie thing.

What I am really curious about is what will cause Honeydew to look like this? Many of the replies on the thread also mentioned other characters like Swampy_Bogbeard and Nilsey_ having skin changes to zombie-like creatures and clones of Pirate_Tinman. The first thing that comes to my mind is Part 25: Visions where Verigan_Antioch comes to show the heroes what could be if they fail. There were not any zombies, but just the vision of the hoards of Tinmen (or Tinmans :P) sparks my mind.

What do you think? Feel free to drop a comment below :) And I am going to try to stay off the forums... I have been taking a lot from there recently. There is a bunch of new hints coming up all the time, and I tend to miss some and catch up on all the latest gossip there. I have some good SoI content based posts started, and I plan to finish one or two tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment