Sunday, October 13, 2013

How do you want SoI to end?

So I usually do my monthly poll on the right hand side of the blog, but I thought I might do something a little more open ended. So... if SoI could end ANY way that you wanted, how would you conclude the series? Feel free to be as creative as you want, but don't change anything that has happened already. Also if you can, try to start where Part 42: "The Oasis" ended off. Just comment with your own ending. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! And when SoI starts back up, you can check the endings to the actual one.


So if you are curious here is how I would end it.

So after they get the "healing herbs" for Professor_Webley, I see our heroes going back to help him heal. Now I think that they go to the tomb, and somewhere in there is when KP comes back (yes I do still believe that he is not dead). I think they will then head to Icaria, since they have mentioned this place since Mistral City burned down but they have never traveled there. Here they will meet up with all the good guys that went to the city (those from Mistral, the carnies, pirates, skylords, dwarves, etc) and they will prepare for battle. Now that they have the last map that links to the fragmented map, I think once they realize all the numbers match up they will head to the X. Now I am not sure what the X is (they said early on that it was Israphel's lair but they also mentioned in part 37 that they need to go to the tomb of Peculier's ancestors so idk) but I am assuming it is still the lair. It is really inconvenient that they were close before, but I don't know how they would get to all these places they brought up before battling. But it works in my ending lol. So I want them all to travel in some HUGE pack of good guys back into the desert and then they are met by Israphel, the bosses, and a ton of evil Tinmen. There is a huge fight with hopefully amazing video, and I think that KP, Xephos, and Honeydew will see Israphel fleeing into his lair and chase after him while fighting continues. They follow him through a portal and through more hallways, and corner him in a sort of large throne room, and Daisy_Duke Granny_Bacon, KP's father and mother are there as a hostage (Yes they are all still alive and just captured. Granny_Bacon, although believed to be a zombie, was actually a minion of Israphel disguised as her). After a lot of dramatic dialogue, and some fighting technicalities I have not yet sorted out in my head, KP will kill Israphel. He avenged everyone and saved his love. Honeydew got his bacon as Madame_Nubescu's prophesy said, and in my ending everything is happy. I would also want there to be some hint at the end of Israphel's spirit continuing to keep it in an open ending. A great thing would be to have his spirit after his death go into Xephos. Not only would it work with the skin thing, but also they can tie SoI into Yoglabs, with Xephos already doing some questionable things in the lab. So yeah... my ending in a nutshell.

3 comments:

  1. So where the hell is Shadow of Israphel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I am just as confused as you. This blog is not associated with the production of SoI, so I only get information that is posted and available to everyone else. But from what I have read SoI is a really time consuming process, and the size and expectations of the project are very large. Also from online sources, I have read they want to get a large portion if not the rest of the series finished so there is not another large hiatus. But from the mentions they put in their videos and on social media I am fairly confident they are working hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that this post is old but I want to post my predictions for the ending.

    It's a little like what you predicted at first, but it changes when they find the X. They find gear that could help them defeat Israphel, and it's located somewhere in Icaria. On the way to Icaria, they encounter Israphel. Knowing they are not ready for battle, Xephos and Honeydew run into Icaria, with Israphel close behind. They meet up with everyone else, (including Knight_Peculiar who survived)and start to formulate a plan. As they're planning, they see Israphel and his army approaching. They prepare for battle.

    Now, I don't have the whole battle in my head, but I can imagine Xephos and Honeydew fighting with their allies for a while. Later on, I imagine them finding out the location of the treasure and trying to get to it while everybody else is fighting. They find the gear, which turns out to be diamond everything. There's also a super powerful bow with one arrow. Honeydew takes the bow, promising he won't miss.

    They enter a Nether portal nearby, and when they emerge, they're face to face with Israphel. Honeydew shoots at Israphel and completely misses. As Israphel prepares to finish them, Knight_Peculiar shows up, and he and Israphel begin to battle. They are both evenly matched. During the battle, Xephos finds a chest with a potion. I haven't come up with a name for it, but it's an antidote that will make Granny_Bacon human again.

    Suddenly, Knight_Peculiar is seemingly slain, and Israphel lunges at Honeydew. Xephos comes out of nowhere and attacks Israphel. Xephos and Honeydew team up on Israphel, but they are no match for his power. Suddenly, Knight_Peculiar lunges at Israphel from behind and kills him. Israphel drops the key, and they raid the dungeons. Daisy_Duke and all of the captured characters are freed, and Honeydew gives Granny_Bacon the antidote. The allies meet up with Xephos and Honeydew, and congratulate them on slaying Israphel.

    Later, Knight_Peculiar and Daisy_Duke are getting married. Honeydew begins to weep a little, but Xephos comforts him. After the wedding, they travel through the world. They go through many areas throughout the series, like a rebuilt Mistral City, and they end up at the Yogcave, which shows no sign of damage or Israphel's existence. All is well.

    ReplyDelete