Tuesday, October 1, 2013

August/September Poll Results and Posting Updates

Hey all! Sorry if it seems like I have disappeared... I went back to school in the middle of August and that plus working plus trying to have some life and sleep really took my time away. But here are the August September poll results:

It seems like a lot of you have only seen the series a few times, and some admitted to watching frequently but haven't kept track. Personally I haven't counted myself, but I know I am definitely in the 20+ group.

So nothing has changed recently... still no SoI, the forums are pretty relaxed from the small amount of reading I do there, and they haven't updated the cover photo in over two months. So really I didn't miss anything... I have been watching their videos, and I love that they are doing a lot of different maps with other Yogscast members and I am really liking the 241 map Lewis and Simon are doing.

So I will take another browse around and see if I can find anything to blog about. And if you see anything cool while browsing please feel free to comment on any video with what you find and a link/video time if possible. I get email updates for every comment so I will see it! Thanks!






2 comments:

  1. In the most recent Yoglabs, there were some hints at Shadow of Israphel. Simon looks inside a super top secret chest, and Lewis claims that "It's something I'm working on." Inside is full of paper, each one named "Shadow of Israphel Script". It then blows up, and Simon jokingly says that "it" will be delayed for another year.

    Also, on the FAQ of the Yogscast website, it clearly states that SoI is NOT CANCELLED. Thank god. There are also rumors of a new episode around Christmas. We can only hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just saw that episode yesterday :) I was super excited and I just haven't had a chance to blog about it, but I think that will be today's project!

      And thanks for the other updates :) I really love people commenting on the posts with all the things they find

      Delete