Friday, August 2, 2013

July Poll Results!

So I am going to start posing the results for the polls I post on the blog. I will do a question each month, and then blog the results for you :) So for July's question, most of you would want to be Skylords or Dwarfs! I would probably want to be a Skylord too if I were in SoI. Here are the final results for you to see:

shadowofisraphel.blogspot.com
132 people voted!!! Thank you so much. Just seeing people vote makes me happy and lets me know that you guys are reading the content. Also, I am over 10k views with is super cool, and I usually get about 100 a day now so thanks to everyone that reads this! And thanks to the Yogscast of creating such a great series. I love it so much that I continue to watch and I love writing about it. And I know there are many people that love it enough to not only watch it but read about it as well!

5 comments:

  1. shannon look up rory rockhammers skin i think i no who plays him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! Sorry may sound stupid but who's skin is that? I have never seen it before.

      Delete
  2. Hey Shannon,
    the cover photo of the yogpod has changed they finished the Wall but the tower has exploded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will update it as soon as I have some free time. I am at school for my job training so I am pretty busy these next 2 weeks lol. But I will try to get to it tonight. Thanks for being on top of it and letting me know! :)

      Delete
    2. Actually I already updated that photo on the 23rd. I updated the cover photo post and the post under this one on the home page has it there too! But thanks for letting me know I could miss the next one :)

      Delete