Friday, August 2, 2013

9/8/13: Cover Photo Hidden SoI Return Conspiracy Bonanza!

Posting up a storm today! Third post. I am finding so many cool things on the forums and I have a lot of spare time. But here is somehting else cool, and it has to do with the most recent cover photo uploaded on July 23rd. Now I could just tell you what someone mentioned on the forums, but I am first going to let you look and see if you can see anything cool or unusual. So here is the normal cover photo.

Facebook
Here is some space so you don't cheat... scroll down once you think you see something or give up (yay games are fun!)

































Ok anything? Did you look at the stars? Constellations can be really cool. These ones in particular spell out the lettters "SOI." Here it is outlined in proper constellation fashion courtesy of MS Paint.


Facebook (Plus paint)
Pretty cool huh? Just thought I would share it. I didn't find this on my own, actually a user by the name of Visions posted about it on the hidden countdown thread I blogged about like a half hour ago. Thought it was interesting enough to share. If you see anything cool like this or in any of the episodes, comment on any post and I will blog about it if it is something cool :) There must be a lot of hidden secrets!

SAME DAY UPDATE

So yeah... hahaha. checking out the cover photo comments and someone mentioned on the sides of the SOI constellation there are numbers... looks like a 98 on the left and a 13 or 15 on the right. I am thinking the numbers are 9813. Which could possibly be a date. 9/8/13. For me and others in America it looks like September 8th, but in the UK it is August 9th. Which also brings up another thing Visions said in his post. He mentioned the battlements are divided into what he said is 9 or 10 up to the first tower, 8 or 9 to honeydew, and 13 the rest of the way. So 9, 8, 13 again. And to make it seem even more like a date for the return of SoI, Youtube geek week is coming up next week the 4th-10th. AND SoI used to be uploaded on Fridays normally, and the 9th just so happens to be the Friday during geek week. Coincidence? Maybe. But it is all a little too perfect. Here's to hoping next Friday will be the day!

2 comments:

  1. soi stopped on 27th of july but simon was sick so they said their were takinga one week break so the 4 of august they were suppost to contin on the 11 but i gyess since it is not a friday the 9th is the closes so do you think they want to pick up were they left off??? im so bloldy excite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I never heard that he was sick then, but that makes sense. And maybe if they missed one deadline why not wait until next year? hahaha I think they wanted to get it done, and then waited for a good opportunity to bring it back to get the highest level of visibility. So hopefully with the vid mentions, cover photos, and geek week we will get SoI back! I am super excited too I can barely contain myself!

      Delete