Friday, August 2, 2013

How Did PirateTinman Get Through the Lava?


So as I was watching through the SoI playlist once again (shocker!) I came across something interesting. You know how Xephos and Honeydew left PirateTinman all alone while searching for Grimjaw's sunken booty? But no worries, he managed to not only get across the lava, but also beat the heroes to the treasure. At the beginning of Part 23, they list different possibilities for Tinman accomplishing such a feat. But I don't think those were the answer. While watching Part 21, I saw this:

Youtube
Yep, a staircase. I don't know how I missed this the last million times I saw this episode but it is right there. So I think PirateTinman found an easier route around the lava. Not as cool or exciting, but more likely.

I only wish I knew where it went to be sure. This is one of the times I wish the old museum server was back up. Ahhh I loved that thing. It was like a SoI fan's dream. I honestly spent like 5 hours straight on there the first time I went on. lol If anyone knows of any good SoI replica maps that go through at least Part 21, let me know. I would love to know if this staircase goes anywhere cool.

2 comments:

  1. i notice this to so i downloaded the map that was ripped off the server but it leads nowhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tinman was trying to show them the easier route, but unfortunately he can't speak human language so he wasn't able to tell them.

    ReplyDelete